Just a quick reminder of a few hints to keep in mind when providing medical ADR responses or submitting appeal requests:
- If sending paper, avoid stapling documentation. The staples impede the scanning process. We will not change the order of your submitted documents.
- If you send a CD or DVD for medical review or appeal documentation, please send the entire document (including documents with multiple pages) in a PDF or TIFF format.
- Please don't create a PDF or TIFF file of each page. One PDF or TIFF file per record is acceptable
- No password is required; however, if you do use a password, please include the tracking number of the documents/disk to ensure we are able to link the CD with the password
- Send the password and the tracking number via email to Lisa.Cooper@palmettogba.com or Dan.Grassi@palmettogba.com.
- Consider submitting your medical review documentation for ADR responses to us via electronic means. More information can be found on the esMD Web page at www.cms.gov/esmd. We are not accepting appeals via esMD at this time.
Thanks for your cooperation in making this process simpler.