Palmetto GBA will host 'Ask the Contractor Teleconferences' (ACTs) on various topics throughout the year. Mark your calendars now so that you don't miss a chance to learn valuable information about how Medicare guidelines affect your practice!
Benefits of Attending Teleconferences
- Save time and money. You can dial in directly from your office at no charge and with no travel time.
- Learn from others. Teleconference participants learn from each others' discussions and receive useful clarification regarding different Medicare policies and initiatives. We answer provider/supplier questions associated with coverage, guidelines and reimbursement.
- If you subscribe to our free email update service, we will notify you in advance of all the important details
- All materials that are developed for the ACTs are available on our Web site at Workshop Handouts
- Questions and answers will also be posted after the teleconferences
- Can't make the call? Tune in for up to seven days after each call for a replay.