Ask the Contractor Teleconferences (ACT)
Palmetto GBA will host Ask the Contractor Teleconferences (ACTs) on various topics throughout the year. Mark your calendars now so you don't miss a chance to learn valuable information about how Medicare guidelines affect your practice.
Benefits of Attending Teleconferences
- You can attend remotely from your office; the event is free and there is no need for travel
- Participants learn from one others' questions and receive useful clarification regarding different Medicare policies and initiatives. We answer provider and supplier questions associated with coverage, guidelines and reimbursement.
- We will notifiy you in advance of all the important details if you subscribe to our free Email Updates
- All materials developed for the ACTs are available on our website on the Education On Demand page
- Questions and answers will be posted after the teleconferences
Submit Your Questions
We encourage you to submit questions prior to the call. Just fill out the Ask the Contractor Teleconference (ACT): Submit a Question form (PDF) at least five days before the scheduled teleconference.
|Date||Specialty Topic||Time||Registraiton Required|
|November 11, 2022||TBD||10 a.m. ET||TBD|