How do I contact technical support?
Please use the eServices User Manual (PDF, 8.21 MB) to answer your questions and troubleshoot problems. If you need additional support with registering, logging in, administration or viewing information on this application, contact your Medicare Contractor. Be prepared to provide the following information when you call:
- Provider name
- Your name, email address and telephone number
- Tax ID
- Line of business (Medicare Parts A, B, Railroad, etc.)
- eServices user ID (if one has been assigned)
- Browser type/version (i.e., Internet Explorer 11)
- Tab and/or function you are calling about
- If calling about an error message, include the specific error message text received
You may provide eServices feedback by using our online feedback form. Please use this form for feedback only. If you need technical support please contact your Medicare Contractor using the appropriate number below. We welcome your comments.
Jurisdiction J Users - 877-567-7271
Jurisdiction M Users - 855-696-0705
Railroad Medicare Users - 888-355-9165