Overpayment Demand Letters Available in eServices
Palmetto GBA offers secure and fast delivery of HIGLAS (Healthcare Integrated General Ledger Accounting System)-generated overpayment demand letters through Palmetto GBA’s eServices self-service portal.
Once a demand letter is posted, you will be able to access, using the steps below:
- Locate the message/alert applet from the homepage
- Select the numbered hyperlink (in red) to retrieve unread messages (shown below)
If you are not registered for eServices, but would like to receive letters electronically, you can sign up at www.PalmettoGBA.com/eServices. To register for GreenMail, log on to eServices select the Admin tab, and then the eDelivery Preferences sub tab. A list of eDelivery options will be available to you. This page lets you select electronic demand letters, as well as other correspondence available through eServices. From there, pick eDelivery instead of US Mail. It is a quick and simple process.
As a reminder, eServices offers a number of other self-service features. Providers also have the ability to electronically:
- Submit voluntary refunds and immediate offsets
- View and print remittances
- Check the status of a claim
- Access beneficiary eligibility information
- File Appeals and reopenings
- Review eCBRs and audit information to include Medical Review and CERT
- Receive and respond to Medical Review Additional Documentation Requests (ADRs)
- General inquiry requests